What we offer ?
Re-manufacture & Re-filling of Inkjet & Laser Toner Printer cartridges.
Royal Cartridge World is your ONE STOP SHOP for all Printer needs. It offers the following range of services and products to its customers:
· Re-filling of used Inkjet Cartridges with 100% money back warranty*
· Re-filling of used Laser Cartridges with 100% money back warranty*
· Replacement Toner cartridges – Save up to 80%*
· Re-manufactured Toner cartridges – Save up to 50%*
· Free pickup and delivery.
· Printer Repair Services
· Original Printer Cartridges of all popular brands
· Printers of all popular brands
· Inkjet Cartridge Refilling
We follow these steps for a inkjet cartridge refilling
· Manual Inspection,
· Electronic Inspection,
· Flushing Out Old Ink,
· Ink Filling,
· Manual Test,
· Print Test,
· Packaging & Delivery
The print quality of our refilled inkjet cartridges is almost equivalent to original
and the page yield that you get from our refilled inkjet cartridges will be equivalent to original specifications. We use latest brand "Oliser" inkjet cartridge refilling machineries & Materials.Inkjet cartridge refilling is being done using high quality ink which is almost equivalent to original. Our refilled inkjet cartridges can be recycled several times.
· Laserjet Toner Refilling
Refilling process which starts from collecting empty laser cartridges or collect manual
inspection, electronic inspection, removing old toner, toner filling, & if any working parts are replaced based on required condition to enable the cartridge to perform as per requirement.. Each and every cartridge undergoes a stringent quality and yield testing before delivering to the customers. The print quality of our reconditioned Laser cartridges is almost equivalent to original and the page yield also matches the original specifications. Our reconditioning laser cartridges can be recycled several times and every time you
get print quality like original.
· Laser Toner Re-manufacturing
· Cartridge is pretested to determine the current state of the cartridge
· Cartridge is dissembled into a waste bin and a toner hopper areas
· On the waste bin side the drum is removed and is cleaned and re-used or exchanged for a new drum
· Wiper blade is removed and is cleaned or re-used for a new blade
The hopper side is taken apart and cleaned out of old toner using compressed air
· The mag roller is examined and reused or replaced as necessary
· The doctor blade is removed and mostly replaced
· Toner specifically designed for the cartridge is installed into the hopper
· The entire cartridge is put back together
· Cartridge is tested on a printer it was designed for, if appropriate
· Cartridge is packaged for resale.